Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Unproductive

We're just hanging around the house today, my daughter and I, because she's sick, and my employer didn't need me.  How Serendipitous.  She was almost ready to leave the house when she casually mentioned that her stomach hurt.  My poor kids.  When they mention an illness, I go into nurse mode which I did this morning.  I made her lay down (or is it lie down?  never good with that sort of thing) so I could check out her stomach for signs of appendicitis and wouldn't you know?  She has some of those signs.  So we're hanging around today waiting to see if it gets better, or gets worse. 

This bonus day off has given me an opportunity to visit some of those websites I've saved in my "favorites" list.  Maybe you'll like some of them too.

I found this one called jellotime on the list and had to click on it just to see what it was.  I was expecting a jello recipe, I guess.  I see no useful purpose in this website, but apparently my son enjoys it.  (make sure you click on the jello.)

And then, of course, there's the Sleep Talkin' Man.  Always good for a laugh.

But the best one is damn you auto correct

I'm sure I could find something more productive to do with my time. 



Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment