Sunday, January 31, 2010

Random Thoughts

What a quick week!  I can't believe its over already!  I need to learn to make time to exercise if I'm going to be this busy because I absolutely need to exercise!  I'm developing rolls where there never used to be rolls.  Eww. 

I've been playing in the West Michigan Concert Winds for the past month now and I'm really enjoying it.  My lip is slowly regaining its stamina.  Because I"m constantly licking my lips during practice, they get chapped very quickly.  I've found a product that I really like and thought I'd share. 
          
This works in a few hours.  It even feels wet when you put it on. 

Another thing I like:  my crockpot.  What a time saver!  Its so nice to come home and have dinner mostly made.  My favorite thing to do is to throw a few boneless chicken breasts in (frozen) with a can of cream of mushroom soup.  That's all.  Its so easy and all I have to do when I get home is heat up a vegetable and maybe throw together a salad.  And then I can open one of my many jars of homemade applesauce and dinner's done. 

Happy

What really makes me happy today is this, which was suggested by my niece Nancy.  Its hysterical!  I was laughing so hard at the ridiculousness of these cakes that I was in tears.  But those are good tears!  Take a look and see if you agree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment