OK so I lied.
That happened to me Saturday night while trying to make a recipe involving flank steak and mediterranean spices. It tasted like soap. It. Was. Awful.
I did learn a valuable lesson from this though; Pizza Hut is really quite busy on a Saturday night.
The last few weeks have been less than happy around here for reasons too numerous and private to mention. However, there are a few things I'm quite overjoyed about.
- Bell's Oberon beer is back for the season.
- Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is also back for the season. (And while these are both beers, I'm really not a lush. I just like what I like. And it just happens to be my luck that these are both seasonal beers.)
- My bathroom is really going to be remodeled. Let me say that again: MY BATHROOM IS REALLY GOING TO BE REMODELED!
- The backyard is completely snow-free and ready to be tended to. If only I didn't need a parka to do so. Still pretty cold out.
- The Detroit Tiger's opening day is March 31. Thats just 3 days away! Oh Tigers! How I've missed you!