Thursday, June 24, 2010

Random Stuff

You all know how much I care about you, right?  And because I care, I like to share things I think you might like.  So here we go...



  • I bought this yogurt because it was on sale, PLUS I had a coupon.  (Well, of course I did... that's the way I roll)  But it is so good, that I would even buy it at full price.  FULL PRICE!  Now that's sayin' something. 

So far, I've only had the mint chocolate chip, but man, it is gooooood!



  • I found these delicious ice cream treats one day when I was wandering the aisles of Walmart.  They're coconut flavored, which is one of those flavors I guess you either love or hate.  But since most of my family isn't fond of coconut, that means there's more for me.


I guess you can't see the name very well, but they're called Helados.  If you are dieting, do NOT look at the nutritional facts off to the side.  Its better if you just don't know. That way you can claim ignorance. 


  •  And now, one of my favorite songs.  24 by Switchfoot.  Actually, there is a lot of good stuff by Switchfoot.  I don't think they've released anything recently, unfortunately. 



  • Just for good measure, here's another favorite by Switchfoot - On Fire.  There isn't anything to watch with this youtube video so just minimize and listen.  Near the middle, when the band whispers "mysteries", it always gives me goosebumps.
Now, go grab a book and a cold beverage and sit down for awhile.  You deserve a little down time.

2 comments:

  1. Ever try the Eddy's Real Fruit Bars? Tasty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm.. no, but I'm sure I"ll give them a try. Thanks Nancy!

    ReplyDelete