Saturday, March 31, 2012

New

I am in the redecorating mood.  It probably started with a friend suggesting that since I'm now divorced, I should change up my bedroom. I decided that was a good idea so I'm patiently awaiting the new bedspread and linens that I ordered from Kohl's.  Once they get here, I'll decide whether I need to paint or not.  I'm hoping not.  I just painted that bedroom about 3 years ago and its in pretty good shape.  Two of my best friends came over last Monday and helped me dismantle my room, clean it really well and reassemble it in a different configuration. I even threw out some furniture!  I had the best time that night!  (The two bottles of wine we shared probably helped with that!)

But I AM plannning on painting the finished basement over the course of the next week or so since I'll be on vacation.  The furniture will be going somewhere (hopefully to the curb if the garbage people say its ok) and we'll go from there.  I have big plans.  We'll see if they really happen or not. 

I also plan on taking my kids to Chicago one day next week.  It'll be fun, and I'm looking forward to spending a day away from home!  Chicago is such a fun place to visit!

2 comments:

  1. Get some before pictures of the basement!!! I can't remember the last time I saw it. Would love to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love before and after pictures so you can be sure I'll take some!

    ReplyDelete